Sunday, December 13, 2009

Said it stays on my mind.



Stayed in Subang on Last Wednesday with all cousins. My elderly cousin drove us to Summit on Thursday. Supposed to watch New Moon but because of *coughs* me, checked the wrong time so we watched The Princess and The Frog. If you ask me to rate, I'll give 2/10 seriously. High school musical was much better because Zac Efron is so HOT. HAHAHAHA.


Went to watched New Moon and Jump with May Chia and Say Koon on friday in Aeon. New Moon was okay because I was asking May Chia the ending of every part since she watched it. Hee ;D Taylor Lautner's abs is so damnblardyfreakingass awesome but his face is still ugly. Had lunch in Kim Gary and went to watched Jump. I couldnt stop laughing at every part of the Kampung Girl and Say Koon was throwing popcorns at me.


I watched Gossip Girl season 3 Episode 11 & 12, skipping the front episodes. Bart Bass came back in Episode 12 and idk why yet. Cant wait for the cd, my patience is burning up already.

My mother had a cold war with my maid yesterday. She was crying, saying that she's penat already. SOOOH, from now on we had to start washing our own plates, clean up our bedroom by ourselves & blahblah. But something good is I get to burn up all the fats since my mother said I got fatter this holiday.

And yeah, I'm flying to Taiwan after 10 days. My cousin sent me a list of what to watch out during the trip.
 15. no talking or laughing LOUDLY  I cant laugh softly seriously. SHIT.
You know what? I'm no more excited of the trip anymore. *faints*


PS : Looking forward for Christmas Cupcakes! Yes, you people better plan it earlier. It's not easy to find the icing recipes. And Chermaine wants it at my house. Noooooooh.

No comments: