Thursday, November 18, 2010

3 things that happened in 24 hours.

1# 5 am in the morning. Everyone was still sleeping until.. My sister was woken up by the noise of a bunches of security guards in front of my gate. She hid herself behind the curtains and continue to peek. The bunches of them were holding torchlights and sticks, looking into my house compound and shouting out loud, 'OI APA YOU SEDANG BUAT?!' One of the security guard saw her at the windows upstair, they called out for her and asked her to open the gate. My sister said 'Ada apa?' and the fella replied 'ADA PENCURI!' She was so scared and she called my mother to do it. I was still sleeping soundly (i don't snore btw), not knowing what's happening until I heard my mom banging on my maid room's door. All of them  went down to see what happened. I was going to scold my sister for being so noisy but I heard dogs barking, I immediately jumped out off the bed and went downstairs. The security guards came in to my house but the thief ran away through the back door to my cousin's house. After few minutes, cops came. Damn fast right! Last time when someone broke into my house, we had to call them many times to make them come faster. We were told not to walk out the house so we waited inside to see what happened. I heard the whole neighbourhood dogs were barking and wondering why was my dog not even barking just like usual. Sometimes when i bring my friends home, it will be barking like a bitch (oh my sister said that). Yea, i guess it must be sleeping or maybe the thief rasuah it by giving food. At last, we saw more than ten securtiy guards and cops finally caught an indian guy with black shirt and jeans. More than ten people went around the neighbourhood just to find a thief without weapon. My sister said that he's hot because he's damn muscular. I gave her a stare and if I have enough energy in early morning, i will really like to give her a punch on the face. Klang is no more a save place to stay in, or shall i say MALAYSIA, truly asia?


2# I broke two doors knob. My room door and the toilet door. That's why me and my sister always lock ourselves in the room. Are they fragile or I'm too cholor?!!!!!1111


3# Went pyramid yesterday with Shoby, Audrey Chin Wei Ling, Sok Ching, Ah Ryl, Jamie and Wei Joe. Went to watch skylight and it was b....o...r...i...n.......g. It's like Megan Fox and Shia Labeouf trying to run away from a building because of aliens attack but they can't because there are aliens everywhere. But at last, the guy was dead but his brain was taken over by an alien and he continued to protect his girlfriend because she was pregnant. Then, we went some toilet restaurant to have lunch and celebrated Sok Ching's birthday. I totally lost my mood for eating after looking at the menu. It's gross okay. Not about the food, but the dishes there and the name they name the foods. We went shopping but i didn't manage to buy anything because i realized that I really need money from my parents to go hunt down Forever 21 soon. MONEY! i shall go and work at my father's petrol station soon.

okay, time to do grace tay's homeowork. toodies.

No comments: