Monday, November 8, 2010

CHERYL CHIN HUEY WYNN.

Cheryl Chin Huey Wynn aka Ah Ryl aka Siawpo aka mad lady turned 15 on 6th of November. She had a small family party at her house and some of us were invited.
The cupcakes that Cheryl's mother wanted to show me. Because these cupcakes compared to those me and Cheryl made, much better.
The icing was awesome and the design was very nais!

Praying, she's a buddhist yo!
Soooo lufleh.
Do I have to introduce how we started to be friends and all? No no, I'm very lazy already. Cause I already did that more than three times every year on her birthday. 
We had bitchy wars and now everything is okay because she still missed me and she came back. HAHAHAHA. 
Friends will come and go. Best friends will stay. True friends go and always come back. 
She is still my bitch, forever and always yo! Stop whacking people okay yo!

No comments: