Saturday, November 13, 2010

And after all the things we've been through.

Been busying doing the painting job in school and training in St John. Slept earlier every night and woke up early and rush to wherever i need to go. My cousin went Hong Kong with two of her children and left another younger nephew at home. So he became my daily alarm, whacking me at the face to wake me up. Went to school for mural painiting and talked and laughed a lot with Shobana. Even everyone thinks that Shobana's mouth will never stop talking. Harhar! Stole foods from Form 3 jamuan and everyone was staring at us because we didnt pay at all.





Oh and St John training. Sucks. Working so hard for it just for the certficate and the competition is on Sok Ching and Kavitha's birthday. WTFWTFWTF! I missed their birthday party twice already and I dont wanna miss it anymore. Nooooooooooh. I guess i'm going to get darker soon because I'll be hanging out with the sun more often this week. Thanks to marching and painting under the sun. I shall start to apply my lotion soon. BYEBYE.

No comments: