Monday, November 22, 2010

Burn down with flames.

After PMR, during holidays, everyone must be rotting at home. At least I'm different cause I spent my time with my niece and nephew who stays right behind my house. In other words, I BABYSIT them. That's what my family said and now everyone calls me baby sitter.  My cousin promised to bring me out for dinner if I take care of his kids. Soooo, we went Empire Gallery for dinner last Saturday. But it's not my resting day but I still have to take care of the kids. I dont mind at all cause I love all of them! It may be another different story when they grow up just like Eugene. Yea, according to my friends I bring my camera everywhere and AI LEOWLY DUU OKEH. Pictures ;

That was Brandon's pose! LAWL.
double triple awwwws :)

appetizer. YUM.
It's some spanish restaurant. 
Salad with salmon and toaster! 
He was concerntrating on which food to eat next.
 Like mother like daughter.


 non stop eating. he will bug you if you dont give him food.

Pasta. YUM YUM YUM.



I was boring after having dinner. Listening to the adults talking about their hong kong trips and listening to their jokes. Why everyone went to Hong Kong recently?!! Damnnn, i'm jealous. So it was my first time to Empire Gallery, I brought my niece to walk around the mall.

 Decorations for Christmas. It's like one month more to Christmas.


 Yo heylow, sweet one.
The tutu train that my niece kept begging me to let her sit. Too bad it's already 9 and we were supposed to go Icity. The kids were tired already and weekend is a bad day to go iCity so we headed back home.


P/S: SHOBANA! I SAW TORRES NAMES ALL OVER THE RESTAURANT.

1 comment:

Jo Serwey said...

gorgeous photos you got there! Keep it up!!! you are going to be pro soon :D