Wednesday, November 3, 2010

murfday.

Don't wanna feel empty on the starting of the week, followed Shoby back to her house after recycling in school. Oh of course we skipped school. Our plan was jogging around the whole Botanic with marffin but we ended up watching The Last Song until Shoby's mom came back and asked us to go jog. Walked around and talked about everything. Shoby will never stop talking and I will never stop giving long reply, that's why we walked. Here are the photos ;


Do not ask me to open my eyes. I'll kill you.
Raveena was so excited playing around with my camera.
Exploring people's house and checking out people's stuffs. That's what we do.

Shoby and Ravee have awesome mother that buys them everything they want.

Small kids with 70's kind of colourful pants. HAHA.

Childish Shobana. *shakes head*
Stalking the neighbour.
Smiling to herself when she sees someone or something that makes her smile.


Their M&M.
Ugly pillow that Shoby sleeps with every night. I shall give her a pillow with my own picture for her birthday present this year :DDD


Raveena was can't wait to open my rocky. HAHA.


I LOVE RAVEENA'S EPIC HAIR. AHAHAHAHAHA!

Ugly wallpaper.

Ravee has eyesore. I can't stop staring at her eyes. 

Off to dance class which I dont feel like going. Toodies.

No comments: