Thursday, November 4, 2010

i still love you.

Last year June, I didn't expect to have you. But still happily, I fallen in love with you cause you're mine. The first few months, we were happy together, loving each other. The best thing is you obey me whatever I asked you to do, you made me happy. Until few months, my feeling for you started to fade and we hardly get to hang out with each other. I have to turn my concerntration on my exam and I left you out. Our relationship became worse and when I'm back together to you. I treated you like my dog. Throwing you on the floor and banging you everywhere. I guess you were angry and you started to be very crappy. Not following my instructions, gave me some crappy kind of shits and always having errors made me frustrated. I dumped you and sent you away to other people. After they helped me to screw you up, you came back but you still acted like you dont like me so I sent you back again. After long while you came back, my feeling for you came back and our time being together became more. Playing with you until late night, bring you whereever i go and will never want to lose you again. Until one day I made you fell down on yourself and your heart was broken. I dumped you for the fifth time and you never come back again. After you, I had some other two ugly and fat ones with me. I always exchanged both of them because they are even crappier than you. Seriously I dont like them, compared to you. I hardly bring them out and always asking for new one. My parents had promised me that they will get me new one but they never until 26th of December. Cause if I have a new one, I will probably spent my time on it more than on studies. My father suggest me to get back you after dumping you five times. But, will you still want me? :(((


Oh yea, you still missed me and you came back. I'm pretty happy to have you back and I promised I wont treat you like my bitch anymore. But, aiyoh why you again lahhh? 




I so wanna get iPhone one okay. Haiyohhhh.






Grenede by not Bruno Mars. I found another hotter one. 
Jeng jeng jeng
Joseph Vincent! In acoustic version somemore :DDD

Yes I would die for you baby but you wont do the same.

No comments: