Saturday, November 7, 2009

Aint stalker

funny Pictures, Images and Photos
I'll be watching you, always.

Went shopping in Puchong just now. Bought a jogging pants and 2 tank tops from MNG. They are having sales now. Pretty cheap. I was supposed to shop for more but I'm broke. I'm still in my cousin's house now. Going back to Klang later. My parents were out and my sister is going out too. So no one will be snatching the comppie with me. Yay. So see you guys later. I will try to upload Cheryl's birthday small celebration in Fruity. I cant blame Chin Wei Ling for not upload the photos because her camera is with me. Gotta go now. Going to KL for Taiwan trip meeting. Toodles.

Cotton On is in One U now! I wanted to go there so badly. 

p/s: I have a Cristiano Ronaldo poster. Tell me if you want it cause i dont like ugly guys. *dont kill me, CR fans* But wait till you sees the poster, you will be laughing where i got it from. I cant tell you the size but i'm sure that poster will be bigger than your face.  :)

No comments: