Sunday, November 29, 2009

S.H.O.B.A.N.A.

ILOVEYOU, Shobana Torres!
Be the head of the class for next year again.
Do not say no cause we love you! Hahahaha.
Stop debating with me eventhough I always win.
Stop being a mean bitch, but a meaner bitch!
Stop whacking people like a bitch eventhough you are.
Stop crapping how awesome is Torres everyday in school.
Stop calling me bitch when you are and I'm not.
Stop making that face when you're emo.
Andddd, stop being a biatch to youknowwho. *winksataudreyandcheryl*.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I was badly influenced by you since we got closer.

Your hubbby who exactly looks like my new boy, Alex Pettyfer from Wild Child.

But of course, he's so much hotter! Heh.

I did not say the 2 words, 13 alpherberts & 1 meaning yet & I know you're waiting. HEHE!

No comments: