Monday, November 16, 2009

Awesome school days.

13 & 14 November in school.
We were supposed to have class party with Pizza and Secret Recipe cake that Cik Anita promised us. We had secret recipe chocolate cake on Thursday and waiting for Pizza. Just for in case, i'm bringing camera to school everyday. Friday was a good day for me. :) Scroll down and you will know why. I'm lazy to organize the photo. Just so you know, if you see those photos me with pinafore that was Thursday. And with the Baju Kurung was Friday. Facebook*click* for all photos.

Complains complains.
Werny! Steal this photo and post it everywhere since you like to steal photos. :D
Me and Sho's version of New Moon for idk why.
She thinks her armpit smells good. Hehehe.
People thinks we are lesbian.
Lemme present you, girls!
Crowd.
The creamy chocolate cake.
As the head of class, she commands you and you obey.
Two awesome jumping photo here.
It was raining, very heavily.
Sho was in the mood, so we camwhored like shitz.
This is how teacher SHOULD communicate with students.
Rule are made to break.
And another one.
I know it might be bad for some of you, but I hardly got result like this since secondary.
Some special cooking lessons in school. Hot chef spotted. Oh wait, this was Cheryl's.
Behind the stories, find out yourself. :)
Sorry for the bad photo quality.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Hehehehe.
Pasta served by the *hot* one. I regretted.
*mine*

Every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I'll shine for you

Woah-oh I'm feeling you baby
Don't be afraid to jump then fall
Jump then fall into me
Baby, I'm never gonna leave you
Say that you wanna be with me too
Cause I'm gonna stay through it all
So jump then fall
Jump then fall - Taylor Swift

No comments: