Monday, November 23, 2009

The big brother

Happy 20th birthday, big brother.
Oh wait, is it 19th or 20th? Nahh, nevermind.


Happy birthday to you,
You are legal and old,
But you still acting like lil kid,
How shameful are you.

Some shameful things about you,
you haven't got your driving license.
you still play computer games.
you still acting like a kid.
you dont teach me how to download gta.
you still use cheats for computer games.
you dont go shopping for me in Aussie like how sis do.

And you should,
buy me rock candy everytime you comes back.
drive me out when you knows how to drive & not drifting like how you said you going to do in gta.
download dota and gta for me.
bring back your psp soon.
I know you feel like smacking me right now, but it's your birthday larh. Be polite. Hahahaha.
Good luck tortured by this lady. I will thank her banyak banyak.

No comments: