Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Falling apart

School was being awesome cause no more studying and whole day playing time.
Cards all day long and no other game.
I brought scrabble and phone yesterday.
To all my dear lovely prefects, complain to teachers lah.
I would like to have a personal sport check from the teachers.
Hehehehe.
& we are having class party today.
Which is also mean might be last class party for me with 2As.
I hope i dont drop class but Im sure i will.
My mother told me she will transfer me to other school.
I wanted Tenby but of course my mother wouldn't send me there.
She said she wants me to be in a school that i dont have a single friend at all. Great.
After all, I hope she dont and she should understand how much i improved for this finals.
&&, my mother is flying to Aussie next Friday with my sister.
Oh yesyesyes!

So Im getting my result earlier than the others because my mother cant attend the Hari Prestasi on Friday.
Oh nooo, I'm going to be so dead.
So bless me for my result.
Im going to love all of you.



My guitar is so awesomeee, with negative.


Taylor Swift is soooo awesome.
The lyrics was really funny.

No comments: