Thursday, November 19, 2009

The week

This is why I'm dead for this few days.

Last Sunday
Went Audrey Chin's house for guitar lessons and pancake experiment with Xiu Myn and Wee Kye.
Audrey wanted a photo Xiu Myn was scared by her dog, Sushi.
Playing guitars in the kitchen while cooking the pancakes.
Doesnt look good but tasted so good.
It's so awesome with the right icecream.
Went to the park.
We were jumping and ended up a picture like this. *edited*
It started to rain a little but I insisted Xiu and Wee Kye to look up at the sky with the semangat of patriotisme.
She made this picture as my phone wallpaper but I changed it because it reminds me of nightmare.

Wednesday.
Went Sunway Pyramid with Audrey Chin, Shobana, Kavitha, Sok Ching and Ho Evelyn. I wasnt in the mood of skating but they insisted. My skating phobia went away until we spotted some hot guys in the ring and started to stalk the whole time.
Sok just went a round and refused to skate anymore.
Eve was STICKING to the handling.Awww, they looked so tall... with the skating shoes.Sho fell for 6 times and her jeans was on water.
Shobana and Audreys' version of hot guy :
Black shirt! Grey pants! make they go woohoo *whistles*
My version of hot guy :
Black shirt! Blue jeans! that makes me woohoo~ *whistles*

Yesterday which is Thursday.
Went Aeon for KTV and movie with Cheryl, Yee Wern and Shobana after tuition. Supposed to go KTV with Audrey but the time doesnt works well. Should have do the planning earlier, because i nearly got caught by my mother.

We actually went KTV before Lavender. But the author was lazy to organize the photos. :)
They said I looked nice in this photo.
Yea right, very insulting.
My eyes look damnblardly small.
Werny was bad in eating this.
KTV before Lavender,She came and join us a while.
Werny! You sangat COMEL here larh! HAHAHAHAHA.
Windmill.

I'm so broke now. *sigh*
Crushcrushcrush- Paramore.

No comments: