Sunday, November 22, 2009

See you in 2 weeks later

So yeah, my sister flew to Aussie with my mother this morning. Firstly, I have to say goodbye to those naggies for this 2 weeks, I'm free! Now, I can sneak out the house anytime. Hehehe! Shhhh, dont tell my mom this.
I cant wake up this early morning and I didnt send her to the airport cause is not like I'm not going to see her forever. Hahaha, so see you after 2 weeks, Jie.

P.S : Good luck having fun in Aussie and DO BUY DRESSES AND WHITE CHOCOLATES FOR ME!
P.P.S : SEON! You better drive her out for shopping!
Even though I know he will be the first one of missing list, but you better put me in number 2!
I miss shopping there like shiz because sales is everywhere.
The early morning about 7am.
And the night 7pm.

Going Greenbox tomorrow with Say Koon and all.
People, ready for those flashing lights!

No comments: